Eye Exercises For Myopia or
So you are in search for eye exercises either to improve your vision or prevent your eyes from deterioration or to rejuvenate them. Either case you’ve come to the right place.
In the end you will also find a complete guide which consists of some of the most eye exercises.
Eye exercises can work wonders for your vision. If you passionately and consistently practice some exercises, your vision is bound to improve.
I’ll be teaching you three super effective exercises that will help you reach your goal, i.e perfect vision. These exercises can be performed at odd moments like attending call, when you are doing your business sitting in your toilet seat, waiting for the lights to turn green, waiting in a queue, using your computer etc. They are really very effective and you’ll see dramatic improvements in a short span of time. Here are some exercises which specially cater to the needs of myopic patients.
Eye Exercise #1 Tracking or Edging
This exercise helps you by strengthening your cilliary muscles. This helps them to focus better and thus form clearer images. It is considered to be one of the supreme eye exercises in the world.
- Choose a far away object which is at least 10 feet away from you.
- Closely look at its edges (outline) and slowly move your gaze(focus) along the outline. It basically means to look at the outline of an object and trace it with your eyes by focusing on each point of its outline. Do it slowly and try to see it as clearly as possible. Do not strain. After you’ve done tracking an object, close your eyes for 2-3 seconds and relax.
Eye Exercise #2 Pumping or Alternate Focusing
This eye exercise aids you to improve both close and distant vision (sweet!). Like edging this exercise has been practiced from thousands of years to improve vision. Another excellent exercise to improve your vision by leaps and bounds. It helps in focusing the image right on the retina. (For your information:- Myopia is a condition when the image is formed in front of the retina and not on it. This exercise will help your eye lens form the image on the retina)
- Choose a distant object (farther than 10 feet) . Hold your thumb (make a small dot on your thumb) or any small object less than 15 cms away from your face.
- Now focus at your thumb (or the small object) and then quickly and smoothly shift your focus to the far away object. Try to do it as swiftly as possible, but at the same time remember that you should have enough time to see the object clearly.
- As you progress you can choose smaller and smaller objects (in place of both your thumb and distant object)
- Repeat this process for 5 mins or for how much ever time you have (say 2 mins while talking on the phone)
- With practice you’ll become better and faster. You will occasionally notice clear flashes. Clear flashes are moments when everything appears perfectly clear.
Eye Exercise # 3 . Technically this is a good visual habit and not an eye exercise.
This is a very crucial habit to avoid degrading your vision. This habit will greatly help you prevent revisits to eye doctors and higher prescriptions.
It’s pretty simple actually. It’s also called 10-10-10 rule. You must remember this is you want to completely cease your eyes from deteriorating.
What to do :-
- When performing activities which cause near point stress (stress caused when you focus on a close by objects like a computer, mobile or book) you must periodically look at far away objects to release this stress.
- You must look at an object (at least 10 feet away) for 10 seconds in intervals of 10 mins while doing activities that cause near point stress. Hence it’s also called the 10-10-10 rule.
You can follow comprehensive and complete guides which will help you improve your vision with the best eye exercises and techniques to improve your vision naturally and rapidly.
I really recommend you to read The Two Choices When It Comes To Improving Vision Naturally I have explained in a comprehensive and detailed manner the paths you can possibly choose to get perfect vision. Users have really benefited from this article.
I wish you good luck in your journey.